WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT THESE WONDERFUL MINISTRIES
Straight Ahead Ministries exists to see Jesus Christ transform the lives of juvenile offenders. Over 1 million youth are arrested every year in the US, with 500,000 sent to one of nearly 1,400 detention centers across the country. On any day 57,000 youth are serving a sentence in a facility - the juvenile justice equivalent of jail. Family relationships, community connections, education and employment are all interrupted and negatively impacted. We believe that this time of crisis can become the first step towards a transformed life.
Strong Biblical foundation is core in both our adult long-term program and our adolescent girl’s program. We teach a Biblical approach not only for recovery from addiction, but for living a full and productive life.
Our adult long-term program includes clinical counseling and life coaching for each resident. Each resident, should it be needed, will earn high school equivalency prior to graduating. Our women’s program cares for victims of sex trafficking along with bringing hope and recovery to the addicted.
We strive to improve and sustain the quality of life in Billerica, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Our specific objectives are
- To offer assistance to people located in the Billerica community with temporary food and personal items as needed to help alleviate hunger and poverty.
- To acquire food, miscellaneous items and funds needed to operate a food pantry.
- To operate a food pantry where all clients are treated with dignity and respect and where all clients are allowed a choice of food items they receive.
- To offer an open to the public feeding program policy, which includes all populations without regard to gender, race, color, ethnicity, age, nationality, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, income, disability, or health status. No population group is excluded from receiving services upon first request or repeat visits to the food pantry.
- To undertake fundraising and community building activities such as: food to home bound residents of Billerica.
- To undertake fundraising and community building activities such as: food drives and benefit events.
- To purchase or receive food from regional Massachusetts food banks.
The Navigators is a ministry that shares the gospel of Jesus and helps people grow in their relationship with Him through Life-to-Life® discipleship, creating spiritual generations of believers. Since its founding in 1933, The Navigators has upheld the mission “To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same®.” Watch the video below and read on to learn more about our ministry efforts around the globe.
The Navigators is focused on developing disciples person-by-person-by-person and encouraging spiritual growth across life stages. A disciple is someone who believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, intentionally learns from Him, and strives to live more like Him. Discipleship means intentionally helping people learn from and live more like Christ by praying with them, spending time together in His Word, walking alongside them in everyday life, and equipping them to do the same with others. God is transforming lives through these spiritual generations.